Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Misc. pics

It's been a while! Thought I'd share a few recent pics.

Late winter walk in the neighborhood. Let's find some sticks!


My little man ready to walk.


Brooke set up this tea party for her 3 besties all by herself. FYI, from L-R that's Ellie, Horton, and Hello Kitty. She served them a nice variety of plastic food.


We made green shamrock pancakes for St. Patrick's Day!


Mr. Jack's new obsession - "Cuties" (aka mandarin oranges.) We buy them by the 5 lb. box and it lasts about a week. I don't know what I'll do when they go out of season!

Happy first day of spring to you all!

2 comments:

kidzdayz said...

Seriously?!? Shamrock pancakes?!? Slow down Martha, you're making the rest of us look bad. I forgot it was St. Patrick's day and sent my kids to school w/out any green on, only to arrive later to volunteer and be severely chastised. Somehow, that was MY responsibility... :)

Great pics of the kiddies. I love the bundled up look!!

tiburon said...

Ok that sweater vest is the cutest thing ever!!!!!

I can't get over how big they are :)