Sunday, August 17, 2008

Let the games begin

I promised myself that this year, I would get our Christmas shopping done before Thanksgiving because shortly before Christmas we are going to Hawaii. I'd rather come home and just enjoy the holiday season than return and be in a mad rush to buy, buy, buy. So today, I officially kicked off my Christmas shopping by picking up two stocking stuffers that I happened to find on sale at Safeway -- Dora and Diego electric toothbrushes! Wish me luck that I can follow through and get it all done in time. Every year I try and it seems like every year I'm shopping at the last minute. It's so much more fun to buy one or two little things at a time that have some real thought go into them.

1 comment:

tiburon said...

Good luck with that. Oh and way to rub my face in your Hawaii trip again. I had forgotten all about it!