Sunday, January 4, 2009

I'm alive!


I know you have all probably given up on me, and I'm blogging to the sound of static right now, but after a two month break, I am back! I have a bazillion pictures and stories to post, including everything from Thanksgiving to our trip to Hawaii, snowstorms, and Christmas too. It seems like time has just flown since 11/1!

I promise that very soon I will post more pictures, but I thought I'd share this one from right before Christmas. We had so much snow. It cooped us up in our house for a few days, then snarled everything up for a week or more, and then it melted... and now it's falling again. Sigh. We were enthusiastic the first time, but this time? Not so much.

Hope you all had wonderful holidays! More to come...

1 comment:

Dani said...

Nice to see you blogging again!