Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My baby girl is 3!


Brooke had a fantastic birthday today. We took three of her best buddies to Build-a-Bear and then out to lunch at Red Robin. The girls had a blast at Build-a-Bear, and since it was Brooke's first time, she was wide eyed and overstimulated. What more can you ask for on your birthday?

Note: Brooke hasn't quite figured out how to smile on command for the camera.
It was so cute - they all made a birthday wish for Brooke (they took this very seriously)
and then kissed a heart and put it in Brooke's elephant.


The girls gave their bears (and Elephant and Cheetah) a bath.

After being fully dressed and over-the-top, bling-bling accessorized, we were ready to go!
(Again with the straight face - honestly, Brooke did have a great time!)



I made panda cupcakes for the occasion (I was up until almost 1:00am last night baking - I have a sickness!)

The cupcakes got the thumbs-up from Brooke!

Sent the girls home with goody bags, of course.

What was in the goody bags.
And the cupcake balls that I couldn't wait to try. They also went home in the goody bags.

And tonight I rest. On to the next birthday. Up next: Daddy. Bring it on!

4 comments:

Dani said...

What a fun birthday for her! I love the cupcakes too. Great job.

Hope Floats said...

Oh your cupcakes are amazing. Happy Birthday to Brooke!

tiburon said...

Happy Birthday Brooke! That is some party! I need to make sure I am up there next year :)

Kristi said...

Um, you need to do my birthday party. LOL