Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sharing


Last night I was reading a book called Flutter By to Brooke at bedtime. The essence of the story is that if you don't share, you will one day realize that others won't want to share with you and that life is better when you learn to share. At the end, there is a page where the (wise) worm says "Sharing is fun!" As I read that part, Brooke sat up and pointed to the page and said emphatically, "Sharing is NOT fun!" I almost choked I laughed so hard. I said, "why not?" Brooke said "When you share, people take your stuff." I said, "who takes your stuff?" And of course, the answer was: "Jack!"

Oh my.

5 comments:

Sara said...

LOL! That's probably how Logan would react to the idea that sharing is fun.

Dani said...

Ha ha ha..ain't that the truth! Too funny. Those pesky little brothers :)

Dani said...

lol Brooke cracks me up. Those pesky little brothers!

Dani said...

I may have commented many times..cause it was freezing up on my again and again..so i kept sending comments lol. SO sorry if your overloaded..

kidzdayz said...

Ah, we all know sharing is over-rated right? Especially when it involves sharing with a sibling!