Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Brooke's 3 year checkup


Brooke had her 3-year checkup yesterday. She is doing just great, except one little thing that's bothering us, apparently the doctor detected a very slight heart murmur. She said it's 98% sure to be nothing, but she wants a pediatric cardiologist to listen to it to be sure. It's bugging me but I have to wait until later this week for the referral to go through before I can call and schedule the appointment.

Relevant stats:
34.8 lbs (75%)
39.75" (97%)

And this time instead of head circumference, they calculated her BMI, which was 15.1 (25th percentile for her height). She also had her blood pressure taken for the first time, which she thought was very cool because I frequently get mine taken (like whenever I'm at the drugstore and pass the little machine).

Other than the heart murmur, she got an A+ from the doctor. She was particularly impressed that Brooke is all potty trained. Go Brooke!

3 comments:

Dandy said...

YAY! Sophia had her blood pressure (or her arm hugged) too. I was surprised at how low it is. 88/32! We are leaving Wednesday, we need to plan a playdate soon. I will email you.

tiburon said...

That is great! She is a BIG girl! Avery was like that. I can't get poor Millie on the charts.

Dani said...

Sounds like she is growing well!! Her and August almost have the same stats! Auggie is 35 pounds and 39 inches!!
I bet the heart murmur is nothing..Although I know it is hard not to just want to get all the info right away instead of waiting.
Also WTG on the potty training!