Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Yikes, sorry it's been so long!

I didn't realize it had been almost a week since I posted. Not much is new - just busy busy, enjoying the summer. A few notes:

  • Brooke is almost completely potty trained. Woo hoo! She is 100% on #1, about 80% on #2, and the last two days she has also woken up dry. I am so thrilled. Less than two weeks! I guess there are perks to waiting until they are 3 to potty train. Our first big car trip is coming up so we'll see how that goes... I see a lot of stops in our future.
  • I had another "first" experience at the gym yesterday - get this: in the shower (they are divided by frosted glass) I noticed that TWO WOMEN got into the shower together next to me. I was a little shocked! Were they good friends who needed to share shampoo or ??? It didn't appear that any funny business was going on, but I tried to hurry myself out of there quickly and was trying not to look. Yikes!
  • We are going to the Oregon Coast to my friend Marie's beach house on Friday. Yippee! We are all excited. Brooke has soccer in the morning and we're going to leave right after that. We'll spend the day in Cannon Beach and then head south to Rockaway when Marie gets off work. We can't wait. Leo too!
Guess that's it for now! I have a post brewing in my head about Jack and his super dancing abilities, but I have to get the video uploaded to really show the cuteness of it all. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi
Stephanie
I'm glad to have found your blog. I connected to it by reading your comments on Bill's blog. I'm working on the Ritchie Geneology and I downloaded some of the pics on your blog for the family tree.. I hope you don't mind I did that.. I would love some other family pictures of you happen to have any you could send me.. my email is ray.garza@gmail.com look forward to hearing from you.

Sarah said...

Hey I realized today that the reason you haven't RSVPd to Adam's birthday party is because I sent the Evite to the wrong email address! I tried to resend it to the right one but I'm not sure if it went through. Are you able to come on Saturday August 2nd @ 11am?