Saturday, July 5, 2008

Potty training: This is it!!


I've had it with having two in diapers. My three year old needs to learn to use the potty NOW. We've been trying off and on for over a year now - almost a year and a half. People keep telling me that age 3, +/- one month, is the magic age and I'm ready. So tonight, I went to Target and got a huge bag full of supplies: Two big jugs of cran-apple juice, two packs of Dora panties, and 7 fabulous prizes (all but one are Dora themed - what can I say, it's her currency!). After peeing through her diaper this afternoon in the car, Brooke has agreed that tomorrow is THE DAY. I'm going to put her on the potty as soon as she wakes up and then it's panties all day. I'm ready to do the laundry and clean the carpet. With the huge bag of incentives, I'm hopeful that she will hop on board the potty train. WISH US LUCK!!!

1 comment:

tiburon said...

Good luck!! I hope it is easier than you plan :)