Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hawaii here we come!



I am SO excited. We just booked our tickets to Hawaii in December. Which is a long way away but I'm actually thrilled because it gives me time to shed some poundage before wearing a swimsuit. We're staying at the Hilton Waikoloa Village where Justin and I had our best vacation ever (in 2002), except (of course) our honeymoon. They have a boat the travels around the resort, dolphins, a lagoon with sea turtles you can swim next to, live flamingos, countless pools and even waterslides. The kids will be in heaven!

Meanwhile, my goal is to get to the gym at LEAST four times, preferably five times, every week. It's aggressive but I have a lot to lose between now and December. Send me some good vibes! I'm going to need it!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

How exciting! I'm jealous! How do you make time to get to the gym that often? We got a membership to the Y but I never have time to go because I have the boys to look after :(

tiburon said...

I am SO jealous!! I have never been to Hawaii. Can I come?