Thursday, June 19, 2008

Sorry for the lack of posts lately

I have not updated the blog this week because I've been SO TIRED! I have been working out every day and it's really catching up to me. I am exhausted and I find myself sore much of the time... I know this will get better and I'm sticking with it. I think I may have lost a teeny tiny bit of weight so I'm encouraged.

Meanwhile I jam on the elliptical and the weights at the gym every morning. If anyone can recommend any must-have workout tunes, I'd love to hear them! It's amazing how stale a couple hours of music can get when you're listening to it at the gym 5 times a week.

1 comment:

tiburon said...

Here are some of my top tunes from the gym:

Pocketful of Sunshine - Natasha Bedingfield
Give it to Me - Timbaland with JT and Nelly Furtado
Fergalicious - Fergie
Wind it Up - Gwen Stefani
SexyBack - Justin Timberlake
Sweet Escape - Gwen Stefani
Touch the Sky - Kanye West
Faster Kill Pussycat - Paul Oakenfold
World Hold On - Bob Sinclair
Ready Steady Go - Oakenfold
Don't Stop the Music - Rihanna
4 Minutes - Madonna
Hey Ya - Outkast
Glamorous - Fergie