Thursday, June 19, 2008

Yo Gabba Gabba Obsession


Brooke is obsessed with Yo Gabba Gabba on Nick Jr. I mean really obsessed. We've been printing the Yo Gabba Gabba coloring pages for her - there is one for each of the five monsters (for those of you who aren't blessed with this lovely influence in your home, they are Plex, Brobee, Toodee, Foofa and Muno). Honestly, I think she alone is responsible for destroying a whole tree because she colors 2-3 sets of these per day. Everything in her life is related back to Yo Gabba Gabba - especially by colors. "What color plate do you want for your breakfast Brooke?" (insert lots of debating, hemming and hawing here). "Plex yellow! I want Plex yellow 'cause I love robots. Plex is my favorite. No wait, I want Muno red. I love Muno 'cause he has one eye and red bumps!" This dialogue can go on forever as you can imagine. It was fun for a while but now it's just getting silly. There are even songs that she breaks into spontaneously when I say something unrelated to her. Today I told her something (I can't remember what) was dangerous and she launched into Plex's rendition of "Dangerous, so dangerous..." Aye aye aye!! Brooke is a character!!

No comments: