Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Beads




She even made a bracelet for her BFF, Ellie.

I have noticed recently (ok, for a long time now) that Brooke is needing more and more stimulation. Pre-school could not come at a better time. So I picked up some projects at Michael's the other day so that she and I could do some fun things together while Jack naps. Yesterday, we stamped the animals from Noah's Ark onto white paper with "cages" drawn on it for a do-it-yourself Zoo, then she colored them. Today, our project was a $1 foam bead necklace & bracelet set. She loves it so much that I am going to go back and pick up a few more. I can't believe how well she did at stringing the beads herself! She even learned to use a toothpick to "unclog" some of the beads that needed it. This just confirms what I already knew about Brooke having inherited my artistic/crafty aptitude.

No comments: