Wednesday, September 10, 2008

We knew this was coming!


Poor Brooke. After only 3 days in pre-school, she is already sick with her first "classroom petrie dish" cold. Having been at home with me for 3 years, she's hardly ever sick, and we realize how lucky we are. I have a feeling this is going to be the first of many bad colds she brings home. My little girl is currently dosed up with children's ibuprofen, propped up on pillows, and sleeping in a steam-filled room thanks to her cow-shaped humidifier. Now I just hope we can keep Jack from getting it (as well as Justin and me!)

2 comments:

Hope Floats said...

You were in Port Angeles and didn't call! Rude :) Next time, stop by. We were in the raspberry fields and I thought of you :)

tiburon said...

ARGH! I hate that! I hope she is feeling better :)