Monday, May 12, 2008

3-day preschool


Hip hip hooray!

Brooke just got in to the 3-day a week morning pre-school that we were waitlisted for. We felt strongly that she'd thrive in a 3-day a week program and I camped out online back in February to sign up the moment registration opened, only to be waitlisted (she did get into the 2-day a week program so all was not lost). The director called just now to offer her a spot in the 3-day program afterall. Yippee! I am so excited for her. Brooke is going to love preschool. We are really looking forward to this starting in September.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

How exciting! She will love it as much as Adam does!

tiburon said...

Wooo hooo!! So glad she made it! My kids have all needed preschool. Hopefully she will love it :)

Dani said...

That is great news! I bet she will love it. I know that August just adores being at his school.

Hope Floats said...

Great news. It will be a good break for you too!