Monday, May 26, 2008

Moving up!



Our family must be growing, because today we played musical chairs at the kitchen table! Brooke has moved out of her Tripp-Trapp chair and into a booster in a "big girl chair" and Jack moved out of his baby booster into the Tripp-Trapp chair. Everyone seems thrilled with their new seats... thanks in part to a hard-hitting marketing campaign by Mommy and Daddy. Now we can officially donate that nasty old high chair and relegate the baby booster seat to the closet for visiting babies and for traveling.

Side note: Brooke's latest trick to get our attention is to call us by our first names. It's hysterical. I'm going about my business and I hear this little toddler voice yelling "Steph! I need you to open the gate so I can go upstairs!" or "Justin! Please get me some cheese & crackers!" It really throws us for a loop. It's disrespectful but it makes us laugh so we're not making a big deal out of it.

3 comments:

tiburon said...

First names! That is too funny. Avery did that for a bit. She would say - Mom! Mom! TIB-BURR-ONNNNN!!!!!!

Kids are a crack up! That high chair is too cool too :)

Hope Floats said...

Oh what a hoot!

Dani said...

WOW what big kids! I love that first name business. August went through a stage when he did that too.