Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Here goes nothing

I have been delaying getting started with this blog because I've been waiting for some free time (yeah right!) to do it nicely and make it pretty. Some of you out there (you know who you are, Tiburon ;-) give me a complex! I've concluded that's never going to happen, and frankly I was so tickled and surprised to find 3 comments on my test post (I never told anyone about my blog!) so here goes nothing!

Yay, at 11 months I was starting to wonder, but Jack started crawling last night - here is some video:




He is so proud of himself. He's also pulling up and standing a lot, I think he is not totally sure there's much point in crawling - he is considering just walking one of these days!

More recent pics for those of you who haven't seen him in a while...




I promise to blog more. They may be brief, but there will be posts!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Wow he's so CUTE! We should get him and Josh together sometime!