Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day 2008

We've had a lovely Mother's Day - it started with a breakfast out, which is always a good way to start the day. Yum... Orange french toast and thick slices of bacon - Julia's of Issaquah delivered! My brother was visiting which made it extra special. Then we took a drive to Alki Beach in West Seattle which has a gorgeous view of Puget Sound. It was raining a bit as we enjoyed a coffee and watched the ferry go by. Justin and the kids surprised me with a spa gift card, some Lush bath bombs and a gift card for a do-it-yourself pottery place that I have been really wanting to try. I can't wait to enjoy all three gifts! Those bath bombs will come in handy very soon as I finish my power washing project...

We had a nice visit with Clark. The kids adore him! Brooke goes a little crazy and starts running around the house, screaming, trying to get his attention. She invites herself up into his lap, she even combed his hair for him. Too funny!

1 comment:

tiburon said...

Sounds like a lovely day :)

Happy Mother's Day to you!