Friday, May 30, 2008

I'll consider myself tagged...

OK, I have a couple of friends who've said "Tag to anyone who hasn't done this before" so I guess that's me. I'll do two sets - one for each kid.

First Brooke:

1) My name is: Brooke Elizabeth

2.) My first word was: Dit (this)

3.) My favorite food right now is: Chocolate milk. (Blech, I don't drink WHITE MILK.)

4.) My favorite song is: The Umbrella Song by Rihanna & Jay-Z (no kidding)

5.) My car seat color is: Yellow with flowers (I love my "flower seat"!)

6.) My room color is: Pink, green & white with dragonflies on my quilt.

7.) I love to use this kind of shampoo: Suave strawberry.

8.) The thing that can make me the maddest is: Diaper changes!

9.) My favorite person right now is: Mimi (grandma)

10.) I like to read this book over and over and over: Caps For Sale and the Baabaasheep Quartet

11.) My brand of diapers is: Huggies. "Number Six!" Potty Training is for sissies.

12.) The cutest thing I say is: I like to show you the states on the US Map. I know 23 of them!

13.) My favorite fruit is: Strawberries.

14.) When I get hurt I want: a Dora or Spongebob bandaid.

15.) I mostly ride around in a: White Toyota Sequoia.

16.) I go to bed at: 7:00PM, unless it's a special occasion.

17.) I wake up at: 8:00AM, sometimes 9:00... I'm not a morning person.

18.) My nap time during the day is: Nap? What nap? I don't do naps. It drives Mommy bananas.

19.) My most favorite thing to do is: Color and draw pictures! Oh, and play play-doh.

20.) My favorite show/movie is: Yo Gabba Gabba, Wonderpets and Dora.

Now Jack:

1) My name is: Jack William

2.) My first word was: Cars!

3.) My favorite food right now is: Anything I can get my hands on. But I do enjoy Cheerios quite a bit.

4.) My favorite song is: Mommy sings me "Beautiful Boy" by John Lennon.

5.) My car seat color is: Black & Silver

6.) My room color is: Light blue, sage and navy

7.) I love to use this kind of shampoo: Johnson's Allover Baby Wash

8.) The thing that can make me the maddest is: When my sister takes toys away from me.

9.) My favorite person right now is: Mommy!

10.) I like to read this book over and over and over: Oh My Oh My Oh Dinosaurs by Sandra Boynton

11.) My brand of diapers is: Huggies #5 by the case from Costco.

12.) The cutest thing I say is: Vroom vroom while rolling my car back & forth

13.) My favorite fruit is: Bananas.

14.) When I get hurt I want: Only Mommy.

15.) I mostly ride around in a: White Toyota Sequioa.

16.) I go to bed at: 7:00PM.

17.) I wake up at: 7:30-8:00AM. I'm a very happy morning person.

18.) My nap time during the day is: Noonish - 2-2:30ish.

19.) My most favorite thing to do is: Play with my puppy and investigate my sister's toys.

20.) My favorite show/movie is: I don't really watch TV yet but I light up when Dora comes on!

Now I tage Sarah and Kimberly!

No comments: