Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thursday randomness

So excited for the Grey's Anatomy 2-hour season finale tonight! Woo hoo. I feel like after the writer's strike, I have way too much pent-up demand for this and other shows that shouldn't be ending so soon for the season.

This is a conversation I had with Brooke today:

Brooke: Are you a wife?
Me: Yes, I am, do you know who I'm married to?
Brooke: You're married to Daddy.
Me: That's right. If I'm Daddy's wife, then that makes Daddy my...
Brooke: Husband.
Me: Right. Who is Papa's wife? (Papa is my dad)
Brooke: Mimi (what Brooke calls my mom).
Me: Are YOU married?
Brooke: No, but I want to marry Clark... I loooove Clark. Clark can be my husband.

:-) My brother (Clark) will love this.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Wow her language skills are awesome! :)