Thursday, May 8, 2008

Ah, that felt good



I have been trying to get up early and go to the gym before Justin goes to work so that when my babysitter comes, I don't have to use up half of my 4 hours going to the gym and showering there. This week I managed to do it both Tuesday and Thursday and I'm feeling good about it. The added bonus is that I get to take Justin's car, which is oh-so-much-easier to park in the gym parking garage (which is very tight) compared to my massive mom-mobile. I really appreciate my husband for staying home a bit late two days this week so I can work out!

While Angela is here with the kids today, I'm going to have lunch with my friend Noelle (yay, intelligent adult conversation!) and hit the sale at Gymboree. Yahoo!

1 comment:

tiburon said...

Good for you! I always feel better after a good workout - it jumpstarts my day :)