Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Geography!

A few weeks ago I bought Brooke a US Map placemat. Last week, my parents were on vacation in Kentucky, Georgia and Florida so I thought I'd teach her those states. Well, to my shock, she learned them almost instantly so we started adding states. Since then, we've added 15 states so she now knows 18 of them! What's really shocking to me is that she can identify them on the black & white unmarked map on the back too. She really seems to enjoy geography, and always asks me who lives in each state she learns (often I have to say "no one we know!") This game could last a long time - next up, the world map!


3 comments:

Hope Floats said...

She is adorable. I love her voice. She is so smart!

Dani said...

She is talking so much. What a smart girl! WOW :)

CDR said...

That's fantastic! Very cute...